Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Police Concert


While Tor and the boys have been in Norway, I've been to a couple of concerts. Last Saturday I went to The Police concert, and it was the BEST concert I've ever seen in my life! Some of you know how much I love Sting, and even though I was on the lawn (I can't believe I didn't spend more money to get seats!), it was awesome! They had a jumbotron, and you could see almost every grey hair on Sting's scruffy beard. He just gets better looking with age. And as for the people who said they played like a bunch of 50 year olds - duh!!! They ARE 50 year olds (Sting is actually 56), but they rocked like there was no tomorrow. After the concert, I was actually thinking about going home and buying tickets to their next concert, but I decided I'm too old to be a groupie. Thanks again to my wonderful friend, Susan, for getting tickets!

1 comment: