Saturday, December 6, 2008

Annual Christmas Tree Hunt

Every year we go to Strawberry Reservoir with my family and cut christmas trees. The men gather wood and build a fire, the women make lunch (well, my sister, Sharon makes lunch - thanks Sharon!), and the kids sled and play in the snow. Tor missed it this year because he was in Norway (again!), so my brother-in-law, Mike, cut a tree for us. Thanks, Mike! It's such a great tradition, and we always have a good time together.

Cameron, Nate, and Mike getting the fire going
My niece, Jennifer, and her baby, Owen My niece, Brittney, and her husband, NateMy sister, Susan, and her daughter, KimMy niece, Heather, her husband, Cameron, and their baby, AidanErik, Holly, and KristofferMike, Sharon (my sister), Owen, Jennifer, Nate, Brittney, Cameron, Heather, and Aidan. What a crew!My nieces and nephew, Megan, Madison, and DallinHeather, Aidan, Jennifer, and Owen. Such great moms, and such cute babies!Koda had a great time with a stick he found. He played with it for hours!My brother, Todd, and his kids, Dallin, Megan, and MadisonErikKristofferSusan, Holly, and SharonOwen, Mike, and my dad, LarryMike, the tree king! The tree on the right is the one he cut for us. Nice!
The finished product - a great Christmas tree!

1 comment:

Jennifer Fisher said...

Yep thanks for the pics. Sorry I must have not seen the picture of you girls. I would have put it on if I did. Love ya too!